Thursday, July 29, 2010

What's the point of staying together if you're nt happy in it? The unhappy memories supercede the happy ones? Or maybe we have given up on giving ourselves or creating happy memories for us.. We are just too cowardly, afraid of being the one to say that we want quits. I'm tired.. Tired of you, of myself. Think I've hated myself more than ever since I got into this relationship. Many regretful things too.. Things I wished I hadn't done, things that I've said that hurt u and of course things that u say that will break my heart over and over again. Maybe this time round we will have the break for good.. How I wished I could fill all these spaces on my blog with unforgettable memories or happy memories that we hold on to, but instead this has become a channel for me to express my unhappiness towards you and how much I wished at times we understood each other more, times where we show our love for each other.. But I'm uncertAin that such a time would ever come.. For now, I just wished that I was alone, maybe I just wasn't ready..

No comments: